posted May 18, 2023
How to Apply
- Follow specific departmental procedures in efficiently performing repair, maintenance, alteration and installation work
- Comply with latest local, county, state and federal governmental codes, laws and requirements
- Determine defects, troubleshoot malfunctions, take immediate necessary corrective action if guest related/top priority or schedule for completion within 2 days and record same on the departmental work order form.
- Respond to service calls from each and every department, general manager, chief engineer and manager on duty (MOD), within half hour from time call is received
- Coordinate with other department personnel such as electrician, carpenter, painter and night engineer in completing service, replacement, alterations, and new installation work
- Assist in training mechanical level and new department employees on equipment and daily function of the hotel
- Efficiently repair and maintain kitchen and laundry equipment; efficiently repair and maintain air conditioning and heating equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on all mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide preventive maintenance and appropriate logs on the various systems listed above, consistent with management company’s engineering standard procedures
- Efficiently maintain pools, filters and pumps on a daily basis.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all assigned work orders each day or report incomplete orders to supervisor for rescheduling
- Efficiently adjust televisions and internet equipment
- Accurately and efficiently repair vacuum cleaners, returning them to service within two days
- Carefully and efficiently paint, stain or repair interior and exterior surfaces
- Record daily, weekly and monthly temperature and pressure readings
- Change light bulbs and ballasts as soon as reported or noticed
- Efficiently and accurately repair doors and building hardware
- Accurately fill out a daily Engineering report
- Efficiently, accurately and courteously complete room calls as assigned, contacting each guest within 30 minutes of request
- Accurately take equipment readings, meter readings and maintain accurate logs in a legible and orderly manner
- Accurately perform routine repairs and assist Engineer One or chief Engineer on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, plumbing, pool equipment, HVAC, hand and power tools
- Assist other members of the Engineering Department as needed
Flexible schedule required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
NOTE: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects
of the hotel’s employment practices, including the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide
on this website, hiring, salaries and benefits. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a
franchisee and not by Hilton.
How to Apply
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
1,042 Room Hotel
A relaxing stay near SeaWorld Orlando
We’re off I-4 and International Drive, set amid 28 tropical acres. SeaWorld, Aquatica Orlando, and Orange County Convention Center are within two miles. Universal Studios and Walt Disney World are each a 15-minute drive. Enjoy our outdoor pools, all-day dining at our restaurants, and free continental breakfast. WiFi’s on us and pets are welcome.