Posted September 17, 2022
How to Apply
The Dishwasher plays a critical role in the experience of food and beverage patrons, by ensuring sparkling china, glass, and silverware for patrons. He or she also plays a huge role in achieving budgeted profitability by protecting the inventory of china, glass, and silver.
- Contributes to the monthly goals of the property and department for guest satisfaction scores by giving exemplary service that goes above and beyond, approaching all encounters with guests and fellow team members in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner, and ensuring that Housekeeping Team Members do their jobs right the first time.
- Approaches all encounters with guests and team members in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Makes safety and security a top priority. Is completely trained in competent in all emergency procedures and be ready to take charge in an emergency. Is constantly aware of potential security threats and models If You See Something, Say Something by notifying the Manager on Duty or any other Manager.
- Always alert to hazards anywhere observed in the hotel and takes personal responsibility to ensure they are corrected.
- Washes all wares including pots, plans, flatware, and glasses, by hand or using dishwashers.
- Correctly places and stores clean equipment, dishes, and utensils in assigned storage areas.
- Stocks serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and other assigned areas with necessary dishes and utensils.
- Cleans trash receptacles with water or steam.
- Moves dishwashing supplies and equipment from storage to work area by hand or using hand trucks.
- May assist in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking and/or serving, as directed.
- Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
- Identifies leads for sales by surfacing information on guests’ companies and reasons to visit and communicate them to Sales using the specified method.
- Maintains regular attendance in compliance with the hotel’s standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Wears appropriate brand required uniform and name tag during all scheduled shifts.
- Performs all other duties assigned from time to time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health, safety, and excellence.
- Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is noisy and fast-paced.
- Ability to work effectively with kitchen staff.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
Education and Experience
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods walking or standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
- Must frequently immerse hands in water.
- Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
NOTE: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects
of the hotel’s employment practices, including the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide
on this website, hiring, salaries and benefits. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a
franchisee and not by Hilton.
How to Apply
Hilton Garden Inn Haymarket
117 Room Hotel
A central stay in Haymarket, VA
Just a minute down the road from the Haymarket Museum, our hotel is six miles from Manassas National Battlefield Park. With quick access to Interstate 66, Dulles International Airport is a thirty minute drive. Washington, D.C. is forty miles away. The Blue Ridge Parkway North Entrance is two hours away. Enjoy a bite to eat at our Red House Tavern.