Posted August 18, 2021How to Apply
As a Leisure Sales Coordinator your duties are to provide assistance and support to Directors, Sales Managers and Office Manager in coordinating and disbursing information relating to sales and service.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. Hilton remains an innovative, forward-thinking hospitality leader by offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. From inaugural balls and international award galas to business events and personal moments, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton's market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hilton.com.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
Responsible for initiating the preparation of proposals and/or contracts, using Delphi, Microsoft Word and Excel. Examples include revenue calculation sheets, correspondence, internal forms, schedule of events, histories
Copying and distribution of internal/external letters, forms, bookings, contracts, resumes, schedules and mail
Answer telephone and assist internal and external guests with requests. Email correspondence directed by managers as needed.
Provide back-up assistance to Lead Coordinator, assist with Meeting Broker, Cvent, Simpleview, Starcite and other lead sources
Assist Site Experience Coordinator with VIP Room Reservations, Amenity requests, Transportation requests, Dining Reservations, Spa Reservations, Recreation Reservations etc. In addition industry courtesy rates and reservations as requested by managers.
Assist the Sales Managers upon request to conduct site inspections with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities.
Prepare and process purchase orders and check requests.
VIP TRAVEL AGENCY AND WHOLESALE BOOKINGS
· Coordinates Daily VIP Arrival Report and identifies VIP arrivals
· Generates and delivers personalized welcome letters for each VIP guest
· Maintains Voucher and Guest Arrival Logs
· Generates and delivers individualized welcome amenity requests to Room Service
· Works with Reservations and Front Desk to ensure VIP status properly displayed
· Able to work with travel agents to provide detailed and focused quotes for arriving guests
· Assists in the solicitation and maintenance of BT Accounts.
· Assists in partnering with local BT accounts. Maintains rates and contract solicitation status.
FAMS AND SITE INSPECTIONS
· Assists in the development of fam/ site programs including finalizing details with Site Coordinator
· Prepares site inspection forms for VIP clients for day and overnight stays
TRADE SHOWS AND TRAVEL
· Assists in maintaining presentation and trade show materials in an up to date format
· Assists in the shipment of documents related to travel industry road trips and trade shows
· Assists in the processing of yearly wholesale contracts to all partners
· Works with Wholesale partners to ensure websites are updated
· Sends out Wholesale rate adjustments
· Gift Cards - Processes gift cards for travel industry promotional events
· Maintains ongoing Travel Agent database and sends email updates after sales calls
· Maintains GA log
· Conducts individual site inspection property tours for travel agents and wholesalers as needed
· Assists in the development of relationships with accounts that are not part of a preferred consortium but have sales potential or a special niche (Entertainment and Sports)
· Maintains wholesale contract folders and keeps up to date records with contract activity log
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS-TASKS:
· Able to multi – task and prioritize varied responsibilities coming from different channels
· Strong attention to detail needed
· Assists Director of Travel Industry Sales in planning travel industry sales call itineraries
· Corresponds and follows up with travel agents and wholesalers on a regular basis
· Assists with development of packages and promotions targeted to travel agents and wholesalers
· Keeps up to date on local and national travel trends and is able to adapt to marketplace changes
· Other Sales duties as required
What are we looking for?
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
757 Room Resort
With its iconic red turrets piercing the taut horizontal lines of an azure California skyline, the Hotel del Coronado radiates with a confidence of gracious Victorian splendor that is without equal.
Built in 1888, this classic beachfront respite near San Diego, California has long been heralded as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts. A pronouncement underscored by its designation as a National Historic Landmark in 1977.
A living So Cal legend for more than 130 years, The Del has a rich history as the host to celebrities, royalty and beach-loving families. Today, this legacy is carried on by our extraordinary Team Members.
We believe that hospitality isn’t just a job, it’s a journey of self-discovery. Our Team Members are phenomenal professionals who work together to deliver inDELible experiences for every guest. As a part of the Curio Collection by Hilton, Team Members at The Del have access to international travel perks, career advancement opportunities and industry-leading benefits.
1500 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
Telephone (619) 522-8155